not again!!!????

Monday, August 09, 2004

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd

Alexander Pope's poem "Eloisa to Abelard"

Somehow even if i do like the idea of erasing people from my memory, I dont know if i can get through with it - assuming it is available.

I wouls like to erase X from my memory, but in doing so there will be a lot of memories in the last 6 years that would be erased

and i wont learn

Since seeing an entry in someones blog, I dunno what to do. I'm a bit confused. Thank God for work and school, somehow my life has some direction. The weather is not helping any.

Time to save.
Time to plan.

without him in my mind. Buy I dont see myself growing old without him, without any contact at all

Somehow, Its easier to deal with the demise of someone. Death is so ... permanent

and i am alive. we cant change that. i hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home