not again!!!????

Saturday, September 04, 2004

transmorphication complete

heck!
whatever that title means?

anyways.

a friend of mine usually reads my entries in my OTHER blog. He says i still have feelings for a ceratin guy.

I actually told him why i blog. well this one is for ranting. the other one is therapy.

therapy you ask?

hmmmm. let me tell you a little something about myself.

i have this not so unique voice that when i sing something i can convey what i feel (not necessarily related to the song) to the audience (accidental or otherwise). I think most filipinos have this power-- all they need is the right company at first and the right amount of alcohol.

i tried it in writing. somehow, those who know me, this worked.

so when this emotion transfer is somewhat done. in the case of my other blog, i will delete it.

maybe within this year.

-not another scorpio

i CAN drink again root based alcohol. vodka and tequila. :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home