not again!!!????

Saturday, January 15, 2005

things to do

things i've to do this year:

have a meaningful relationships with people. not that i have many of those, but i still have to reduce the pakikisama factor bordering on ka plastikan.

simplify some more. ive a ton of stuff (non electronic/electric) mostly paper and momentos.

write. ive done a lot of programs and technical stuff but not documented them.

write. document my life electronically, and not clutter my place with pieces of paper.

take chances. i grew up, and grew old. old enough to be afraid to take chances. its about time to be risky, and manage risk.

be open. my last relationship ended in 2000. and ive the longest crush on a friend that has officially ended last year, but somehow, managed to linger from time to time (the crush[feeling], not the friend). I've two different prospects, nothing serious, but simplification is my priority.

do my best. time for payback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home